Thread: DJ Academy intake in progress.

Default DJ Academy intake in progress.

Supremacy sounds DJ Academy. Intake in progress.

Certificate in Dj programme-

The Academy is a“flagship”programme and has nurtured many celebrated dj's of all times.
    students come out with the ability to mentain artistic way of executing clean mixes and developing unique sound textures.

A clear indication of the structure in the academy, designed to accommodate all skill levels from beginners to advanced.
    The certificate, is a “hybrid” combination of developing a keen sense of rhythm and timing.

Its emphasis is to equip you with the requisite mixing skills to either set up or professionally run sounds related businesses and/or media shows with an entrepreneurial flavor.

Preparing the future DJ's and MC'S in the entertainment industry

Hey thanks for the academy. Am curently a student and i find the lessons entertaining and educative.

Well the Supremacy Sounds Dj Academy has certainly trained many celebrated DJs.One of them is DJ Steel,who boasts as being one of the few recognized female DJ in Kenya.I recently saw her on an infomercial about KPLC on TV.Then i thought she has really done the academy proud.We wish her all the best in her career.
    Fight with love not fists

To update all our students, Supremacy Dj academy has relocated from kamiti road in zimmerman, to Moi avenue, Tumaini house, 2nd Floor. Door number 1

This is as a result of the high number of students that we have enrolled in this season. We would wish to inform you that evening classes will commence as at 1st of September so as to accommodate these that are either working or attending other classes during the day.

It's all for your convenience.

Certificate Program in Disc Jockeying
    A class in high gear

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

3 months Courses

Build a career as a DJ?
    At the Supremacy DJ Academy Organisation, you will be trained to the highest standards
    leading to real job opportunities. The course provides training in all aspects of a DJ's
    career.

It is a hands-on course operated by award winning professional DJ's with many years of
    experience at the highest level within the nightclub industry.

Who Is The Course Suitable For?

Complete Beginners
    With no previous knowledge of DJ'ing or mixing. The only real prerequisite for the course
    is that you own your own record or CD decks or at least have access to them on a regular
    basis.

Bedroom DJ's
    Those with basic mixing skills who need to get their technical skills up to club standard.

Working DJ's
    DJ's that have already had experience of playing in clubs and bars, who want to take their
    skills to the next level and learn advanced mixing, basic/advanced scratching skills.
    The Course also provides a full insight into how the nightclub and leisure industry works.

What does the Course cover?

It is very much a hands-on course with each evening split into two parts:-

Part one

The first part of the evening will cover the following subjects:

correct use of sound systems and pa's, self promotion, CD demo production, mailing lists,
    music policies, set programming, microphone techniques, legal contracts, dealing with
    management, marketing & promotion of nightclubs/starting your own night, basic tax and
    accounts

Extensive course notes on these topics will be provided for future reference.

Part two

The second part of the evening consists of hands on tuition in small groups and covers the
    following:

beat mixing, scratching, phasing, drop mixing, microphone techniques, advanced mixing
    techniques, acapellas, cd mixing, effects, the ten second mix, advanced scratching,
    multiple turntable mixing, effects

Equipment Used

Pioneer 100S & Technics 1210 Mk2 turntables

Rane Mixers

Pioneer CDJ 1000 (professional CD scratch Decks)

Course Cost

The total cost of the course is ksh 20'000. A small deposit of kshs 10'000 is required to hold a place
    on the course.
    The remainder of the course fees are then paid in monthly installments of ksh 5'000

Day-time DJ courses (superskills)

* The courses are held in Nairobi, Moi avenue,tumaini house, 2nd floor door No 1.and run from Monday – Friday.
    * The sessions will be delivered on a one to one basis.
    * Students are free to design a course to suit their own needs. Beat Mixing, Scratching, Effects, Tricks, Phasing, Accapellas. CD Mixing & Beat Juggling
    * The sessions can either be 100% hands on or 100% theory based or a mixture of both. It is recommended that students do a mixture of theory and hands on in the sessions. Extensive notes on the theory topics discussed will be provided.
    * The sessions will be split into two halves and will run for one hour each day.
    * The courses can be of any duration between one and five days.

Please call the office for further details on 0722876342

Icon13

am flexx a student in the academy today ma 2nd day and am feeling like i belong here it wonderful there is good learning corporation teaching is quality and there is maximum partipation from both parties teacher and student i ope when i get out of here i will be a proffesional.

yah man qibomshell ova hia dea nd every where pon supremacy dj academy. them said big pple have big dreams that a agwansole because ova hia we aree built to be greater people in this great world.yah fi kno seh dj bomshell seh dat.peace

bigupz ya all,its dj eaze @ supremacy sound's dj academy,nw its lyk ma second month doin serious bizz niget concept full ya kuwa proffesional,its a hell of atask bt in d end it pays,tig hia flow smooth makin it eazy 2 grasp d fine artwork of pure muzic dats takin place,i feel muzic iz lyfe,food 4 di soul n a dj iz lyk comp wizz who harks into evry soul n riddims it as 4 i bein a dj i wll handle ya all eazy..

I have to admit,it has been quite an experience and a challenge here at the academy coz at the beginning before i even attended the academy, i thought djeeying was all about mixing music so long as inakubamba, men was i wrong !!.Here at the academy i've had my ups and down,I've made friends at the same time i met people who dont really like me, but what can i say thats life.I must say the supremacy academy has really taught me alot,I've even changed my mentality about reggae music(no offence to all reggae lovers out there) but i thought reggae music was meant for the criminals.At the moment niko attachment inonee of the big clubs in town, oh did i mention inabamba. I would like to challenge anyone out there if you have a dream of ever become a dj to follow ur dreams and do so come and accomplish it at the supremacy you wont regret.

I want to thank the supremacy management in general and my mum for making it possible.thanks.